Romantic Smokey Eye- Valentine's Day make-up look #1



Note: click on the picture to make view it bigger! =)

♥Romantic Smokey Eye♥


This is a very wearable look,easy to do and that will suit almost anyone. I hope you give it a try!

COLORS YOU WILL NEED:
A BLACK EYELINER PENCIL (I USED A BLACK EYELINER BY E.L.F.)
A MEDIUM MAUVE SHADE WITH A SLIGHT SHIMMER (I USED "TRAX" BY MAC)
A LIGHT PINK ROSY SHADE (I USED "TWINKLE DUO" BY AVON)
AND A LIGHT MATTE NEUTRAL SHADE ( I USED CLASSIC NEUTRAL LIGHT DUO ("VANILLA") BY AVON) YOU CAN PICK A COLOR THAT IS JUST TWO SHADES LIGHTER THAN YOUR SKIN TONE.


YOUR TOOLS:
A MEDIUM BLENDING BRUSH
A PENCIL BRUSH OR CREASE BRUSH
AND A SMALL BLENDING BRUSH

INTRUCTIONS:

1) TAKE A BLACK EYE PENCIL WITH A SOFT CONSISTENCY AND APPLY IT TO THE BOTTOM HALF OF YOUR EYELID.
2) TAKE A MEDIUM BLENDING BRUSH AND BLEND THE EYELINER UPWARDS TO COVER YOUR EYELID.
3) LINE YOUR EYE WITH THE SAME BLACK PENCIL.
4)TAKE YOUR MED. MAUVE SHADE AND PACK IT ON YOUR LID.
5) WITH A PENCIL BRUSH, BLEND THE COLOR UPWARDS AND SIDEWAYS TO SMOOTH OUT THE HARSH LINES.
6)CLEAN YOUR PENCIL BRUSH (I USE A WASH CLOTH TO SWIPE THE COLOR OFF THE BRUSH) THEN TAKE YOUR LIGHT (VANILLA) SHADE AND APPLY IT ON YOUR BROW BONE, FOLLOWING YOUR WHOLE EYEBROW LINE.
7)LINE THE BOTTOM OF YOUR EYES WITH YOUR BLACK EYE PENCIL AND APPLY THE MAUVE SHADE ON IT, BLEND IT SIDEWAYS.
8)WITH A SMALL BLENDING BRUSH, GRAB SOME OF THE LIGHT PINK ROSY SHADE AND APPLY IT JUST ON TOP OF THE MED. MAUVE COLOR AND BLEND SIDEWAYS.
9) THIS IS YOUR RESULT.
10) APPLY MASCARA AND YOUR EYES ARE DONE!
FINISH THE LOOK WITH A NATURAL PINK LIP SHADE AND A ROSY BLUSH APPLIED JUST ON THE APPLES OF YOUR CHEEKS FOR A SWEET, ROMANTIC LOOK!!

♥♥♥ HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!♥♥♥

(C)2011 Lynneth Muñoz

Comments

  1. i always have problems with doing my makeup. its not that i dont love it i just dont realy know how to be creative with it. your tips really help im going to try this smokey eye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really Love the way you have done this... Im a make up geek!!!! i was researching a nice smokey eyes for my cousin to wear on her wedding day! and i just found it!!! just wanted to noe if i could get the same effect with the body shop-shimmer cube in the brown range? thanks alot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your blog today and really lovede your tutorials so I postede a link to you on my blog. Please let me know if it's not ok with you and I'll take it down.
    http://anom-privat.blogspot.com/2011/12/smokey-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I stumbled on to your sites when I was searching for information about all things involving red hair. I'm so happy I found your site! I ended up coloring my hair pink for now and I can use the wonderful tips on your site to change up my makeup to go with my new hair. Thank you for taking the time to teach us cool & creative ways to apply our makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous-professional and perfect..never in a long time I have seen such an EOTD that I can give happy give 5/5!! Keep it up!Great Tutorial!! And you're so so pretty!! Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorials

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your make-up questions,comments and thoughts?

Popular Posts