How to create a super hot pink lip!

I've had this photo on one of my pinerest boards for a while now, I fell in love with the color and the idea of applying eyeshadow on top of the lip color. The only problem was knowing how to recreate that same color. At first I thought it might be a red lipstick with hot pink on top...but later, while further staring at the photo (ahaha!) I figured that it had to be a hot pink lipstick with a Neon pink eyeshadow and I was right! Here are the photos and instructions: 1. Apply Mac's Girl About Town lipstick. 2. Then with a eyeshadow brush, apply TheBodyNeeds "Cherry Me?" mineral pigment on top! 3. You can purchase both a sample (enough for many uses) of Girl about Town and "Cherry Me?" at www.thebodyneeds2.com the sample will cost you about $3.80 and the mineral pigment/eyeshadow in loose form costs $1.99 for a 5 gram jar...totally worth it!

Comments

Popular Posts