Makeup sharing time! today's look

So, I got an idea, for those days when I just don't have the time to take pictures while I do my makeup and not to mention the time I need to edit the photos. I've decided to just simply share my makeup look of the day =) Its much easier to just take photos after my makeup is done and upload them on here, with that being said, here's the makeup look I wore today:


I wore a neutral shimmery dark brown with a light taupe color and underneath a warm toned blue,with a Ivory color on my brow bone for highlight, then I applied my eyeliner very thin and applied mascara on both my top and bottom lashes! and that's it! look completed ;) I paired it with a matte natural toned lip. This is one of my favorite makeup looks to do, to pair a neutral with a bright, I just love the contrast!

the products I used:
E.L.F. mineral shadow in "Confident"
coastalscents 88 eyeshadow palette








Comments

Post a Comment

Your make-up questions,comments and thoughts?

Popular Posts