Today's Look: Heat spectrum

This look is not my favorite,but its still okay to me, so I decided that I would still share it anyway. Mind you I have to do my makeup while holding my 9 month old son as he moved and tried to grab everything in sight...haha...I've been using a lot of neutrals since I've dyed my hair bright red, but lately I've been craving more color.
For this look, I used orange,red,hot pink,black,brown,med taupe and light taupe and white for highlight.

Products I used:
coastal scents 88 eyeshadow palette
BH cosmetics 120 color palette 2nd edition






Comments

  1. Awsome look!Love the make up colors & you are indeed a talented make up artist.I just recently also became a very vibrant red w/some dark low lights,LOVE IT!!!I actually feel like the real me.Anyway I was looking for color advise for red heads,got some great ideas keep the awsome looks comming.


    Thanks
    Red & Radiant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your make-up questions,comments and thoughts?

Popular Posts